Friday, October 02, 2009

Pyjama Dog

When we grow old things will start to go wrong, and I seem to have developed a bit of a tumour in one of my mammaries. Unfortunately this has now burst through the skin, and the vet told them I was not to lick it. They have tried everything. First, an old t-shirt. I got that off very fast. Then mom bought a blue size 10 tank top, and sewed straps on it to tie around my neck.
This is me, just after they put me into it. Five minutes later I was free. I just rolled on my back and wiggled like a worm. I wonder what they will try next!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh Tess the look on your cute face says it all. Sorry to hear you have more problems.

John, West Yorkshire said...

I am surprised that the vet did not give you a plastic collar to wear - one of those that look like a lampshade. Stops you licking but can be removed for mealtimes!!

John
West Yorkshire