Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In the Car

I understand a lot of the noises they make. I know that "cat" means there is chasing and barking to be done (although I am not allowed to do that any more) and "car" means that we are going somewhere, and that makes me very happy so I wag my tail wildly. I just love going for an outing in the car. I have the back seat to myself and I always get let out for a sniff or a little walk, even if it is only in the supermarket car park. The world is full of exciting smells. I do not jump in and out of the car any more. I get lifted because my joints are not what they used to be.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

I follow many blogs now but you were the first blog i followed, eventually getting my own lab puppy who is now seven and a half. Keep on with your adventures Tess and thank you to your mom for posting them.

John, West Yorkshire said...

Hi Tess, I always find fish oil supplements help with dog's joints when you get to a 'certain' age. And it's always nice to have something extra on the menu!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess. I have your blog in my favourites at work. I should be working but your news is always much more interesting! I don't drive either - it's great being a passenger isn't it!
Mary
x

Elin said...

Thank you all for your comments. We went to my favourite pet shop today and bought a bottle of cod liver oil. I look forward to my dinner tonight. We also bought a packet of sausages, but they are just for treats.
Love
Tess.

John, West Yorkshire said...

How are you getting on with the cod liver oil tablets?