Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Vet

They took me to see the vet last Monday. I have a couple of bare patches, in my "armpit" and on the bottom of my tail. I like licking these bits, and my skin has become ugly and itchy, making me want to lick even more. There was a lot of other dogs in the waiting room, some of them quite undisciplined. I needed to growl at them, to remind them of their manners. As usual, dad had to carry me into the examination room, because I will not go in there of my own free will. This time it was really bad. I got felt all over, and the vet used cellotape to take samples from my bald patches. I hate gluey stickers and cellotape. The worst was to come - he stuck his finger up my bum! The whole time he kept saying "good dog, what a good dog." I know I am a good dog, or I would have bitten him. Now mom sneaks pills into my dinners, as I have some kind of fungal infection. She also believes that a dog on medication should be well fed, which is great.

No comments: