Saturday, August 19, 2006

Golfballs

I often find golfballs in the park, and I try to walk well ahead so mom does not see it in my mouth. She worries herself sick thinking that I might choke or maybe even swallow one. Once I found three, and I tried to take them all home. She was after me, wanting to get them from me, and when she caught me, I only had two in my mouth. She did not know whether I had managed to hide one, or maybe it was in my belly. She and her friend spent a long time searching the park where we had been, trying to find where I had hidden it, and when she did not find it, she spent sleepless nights worrying about me being all blocked up or poisoned by toxic fluids inside golf balls. There never was any sign of that ball, so what happened to it? Well, I am not telling!

No comments: