Monday, November 15, 2010

Feeling better

They thought my end was near last Thursday when I suddenly became very ill. I was very hot and restless and would not even eat, and that means I am not myself at all.  I was carried out to the car and rushed to see the vet, who poked a thermometer up my behind and gave me a couple of  jabs. A few hours later I was able to eat a bit of chicken and yesterday I felt as if nothing had happened. They are shattered, however, and I get every treat I ask for.

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh dear Tess not again. Hope you continue to feel better and Mom and Dad have a rest.

sandrajs1974 said...

Keep well Tess, and keep eating the chicken it is soooo good for girls of a certain age.
Love and hugs
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess, crikey charlie you must have given your poor mum and dad a scare! Glad you are feeling better again. Take it steady now. Lots of love, Roddy Black lab. xx