Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas again?





I am a dog who loves Christmas presents. It made me very happy to see this "tree" had re-appeared in the living room, and I went straight to it, wagging my tail exitedly, because I knew there would be something for me under it. I was not disappointed, there was a treat, wrapped in paper for me to tear.  I will look  for one every day.


Yummy treat.


Yes, that is my tongue. This sometimes happens when I am a sleep and dreaming of a nice dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now remember Tess, humans are not just for Christmas so make sure you leave some turkey for them, too!
John, West Yorkshire

Anonymous said...

Well Tess, I think Santa must have forgiven you for barking at him, if he is leaving treats under the tree already!
Happy Chistmas to you all, and full supper bowls with lots of turkey and gravy for Tess.
Sandy in Lancashire