Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Message from Tess

Hello everyone. I am still around. Not getting any younger, but enjoying life. I still get my three (mini) walks every day, and really like accompanying mom and dad when they go somewhere in the car, even if it is only to the shops. There are interesting smells everywhere. The summer is a nice, warm one, which is good for my sore joints, and I spend a lot of time in the garden. When it is very hot I move into the shade under a shrub. There will be new pictures soon.

3 comments:

John, West Yorkshire said...

Hi Tess. Nice to hear from you. Keep taking those fish oil supplements just like many of your two-legged friends do. Enjoy the sunshine and look forward to seeing your pictures!

Jayne said...

Can't wait to see your pictures Tess, been checking those scary teeth every day. enjoy your little sniff walks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess,
We are really pleased to hear you are still getting on OK.
Me and my owners understand all about smaller walks and getting older. I am not as 'puppyish' as I used to be! But I still enjoy life and FOOD!!!
Love Roddy x
http://roddytheblacklabrador.blogspot.com/
(My blog was inspired by yours!)