Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I am still here, feeling fine, but we are getting tired of all the wet weather we have been having here. Actually, that is the reason for no blogging.
Mom, who helps me with the typing, (paws are not exactly fit for that) gets very depressed at this darkest time of the year. Wet walks, muddy boots, a muddy, smelly labrador, day after day, week after week - and now month after month! We just hope that things will get better soon, because next Tuesday we will be celebrating my 10th birthday. It better be dry enough for a PROPER outing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know exactly how you and your mum feels Tess!
I have a wash of my own for all my muddy towells and mum is constantly sweeping, mopping and hoovering after me.
I get fed up of being rubbed down all the time - it's tiresome when you are waiting for your dinner! Still, the mornings are starting to get light and spring is coming, think of those lovely days ahead sunbathing! Love Roddy xxx