Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dining in Style

Mom accidentally kicked my food bowl this morning and broke it. This afternoon we all went to my favourite store, Pets at Home ("well behaved" dogs are actually allowed in the store) and while they were busy selecting my new dinnerware, I checked for dropped bits of biscuit under the shelves. A few items toppled and fell, but so what. So now I have this matching set of bowls and a placemat. As far as I am concerned, however, it is not what the bowl looks like that matters, it is what they put in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess, I have been taken to Pets at Home too! Isn't it brilliant to go food shopping and sniff all the shelves.
I did sample a couple of tasty treats - and of course we bought some snacks too and a nice collar and a toy!
Great shop!
Love Roddy xx(Black lab, Birmingham)